Wellcome To Parvez Forum
Wellcome to GSM CLUB
Wellcome To Parvez Forum
Wellcome to GSM CLUB
Wellcome To Parvez Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome To Parvez Forum

All Gsm Mobile Hardware & Software Solution &All Bangla Musics, Videos, Software etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VolcanoBox New Ver 1.6.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GSM CLUBâ„¢
Admin
GSM CLUBâ„¢

VolcanoBox New Ver 1.6.1 Empty
PostSubject: VolcanoBox New Ver 1.6.1   VolcanoBox New Ver 1.6.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

*Update MTK Android Imei change
as you guys know now in these days mtk android phones comings with 4.0.4 ver. after imei repair software says imei repaired but in phone still old imei. for that we make some thing for it and it's under BETA. for these type of phones you can use "Android Beta" in "mtk" tab which you can see after imei option enable with ALT+CTRL+i !! method is same just you have to ROOT your phone. as Root done you can repair imei from "Android Beta". we are waiting for your test reports... if some one can send us such phone which have mtk chip with 4.0.4 firmware inside and imei can't repair please send me PM.

[list][*]Added MTK direct Password analysis,which solves MT6251/MT6250D/MT625A/MT6255 Find Password
you can do it from "Analyze Code" from "MTK" tab
*Optimize MT625A Write Flash
*Optimize MT6250DA Write Flash
*Optimize SPD Imei Change

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[i]downloadlink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsmclub.com.nu

VolcanoBox New Ver 1.6.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wellcome To Parvez Forum :: Gsm Solution :: Software area :: Software-Products :: VolcanoBox-
Jump to: